segunda-feira, junho 26, 2006

(No) Sense

Life sometimes doens't make sense.
We wake up every day trying to find a meaning for something meaningless. I've been thinking a lot about what means something and what means nothing.
I realized past has a meaning.

An important meaning for us to stay stand, to go ahead and find out what should be next step.
Next step is a hard decision, always.
Next step is every minute, every second you spend doing something. Or nothing.

Nothing is also next step. Can be.
Or not. It's our choice.
My choice?
I'll work on it.
I'll do something.
I'll fight for what I want.
Even if I don't know what exact what I do want.

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

The best adviser to the future is the past.

A journey begins once you've taken the first step. The following steps will come more easily.

;*

Anônimo disse...

Será q na ajudamos a complicar?

Te orienta, lula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGE AGE AGE

Anônimo disse...

amiga... até o silencio quer nos dizer algo, na verdade, é no silêncio que a gente mais escuta... a gente tem q escuta mais a nós mesmos, saber o que nós queremos. Eu te perguntei o que era felicidade, a gente vive buscando ela e deixa de vivê-la... procure o que significa algo pra você, e quando achar, saiba viver intensamente essa felicidade, e depois me conta exatamente como ela é! Amei o texto... muito mesmo! tudo e nada muitas vezes pode significar a mesma coisa: como algo que não podemos ter.! Te amo!!!

Lu disse...

i love u all guys. thanks for everything ;**